Mortgages and other loans
We are aware it is a difficult moment to apply for a loan but we have to try.
Of course, mortgages are the most important loans but…How to negotiate a mortgage?
These are the steps:
- Choice of property to mortgage, checking its legal, financial and registral status.
- Pre-valuation of the property, in order to know its approximate value.
- Negotiate with the banks the best conditions for the loan, which will have to be settled in the “binding offer”.
- Valuation of the property by the bank’s rater company.
- Signing of the loan before the Notary.
Important: If the loan is a success, both parties get a benefit, the bank and us. Therefore, we do not go to “ask” for a loan but to “negotiate” the terms of a contract.
This is probably the most important operation in 90% of population’s lives. Take your time and seek for professional advice.